Create Your Own Scholarships and Grants
Establish a scholarship or grant in honor of your family, company, university, or organization, without any of the heavy legal and administrative paperwork.
Support Islamic Education: Directly support young Muslims who are integrating Islam into the world and leading its rooted revival.
Honor a Relative, Community Leader, or Friend: Create a prize, endowment, or grant in the name of a relative, teacher, community leader, or friend, and honor their legacy with a perpetual charity.
Bless a Business: Establish a scholarship or provide grants that both honor your business but also further its impact. Support academic projects that will infuse your business with Islamic principles.
Establish a Perpetual Charity: Leave behind a lasting legacy. Create a legally protected and professionally managed endowment that sponsors Islamic scholars and their work for perpetuity.
Option 1: Create a Scholarship Prize
Create a general scholarship for students of the sacred sciences, or specify:
- A field to sponsor (Qurʾān Studies, Ḥadīth Studies, Islamic Theology, Islamic Law, Islamic bioethics, Islamic finance, Islamic psychology, Islamic outreach, etc…)
- A program of study (undergraduate, graduate, postgraduate)
- An applicant category (region, ethnicity, gender, etc…)
- An institute of higher Islamic learning
The minimum amount for a scholarship prize is $3,000. Scholarships range from $3,000-$10,000 annually.
If you are interested in sponsoring an annual scholarship, please Contact Us.
Option 2: Sponsor a Grant
Donate to the general grant funding pool, or sponsor particular research and projects, including but not limited to:
- Translation projects (English, Arabic, Urdu, Turkish, Persian, etc…)
- Arabic manuscript editing and publication (book publication, editing, and research center resources)
- Interdisciplinary research projects (Islamic psychology, bioethics, technology ethics, business ethics, legal ethics, etc…)
- Outreach training programs (da’wah training for seminary graduates)
- Original authorship (books, chidrens’ books, pamphlets, journals, encyclopedia entries, etc….)
The minimum amount for a project grant is $5,000. Grants may range from $5,000-$50,000.
Remember, you may help define the criteria and name of your grant.
If you are interested in sponsoring a project grant, please Contact Us.
You may select from the following payment options, depending on what works best for you:
A. Pay in one installment: Pay in full with one installment on May 1st of each year.
B. Select installment payments: Schedule your payments in monthly or quarterly installments.
FIKR will collect funds from donors and provide tax-deductible receipts. If you are interested in setting up a payment plan, please contact us and set up an introductory call.
We appreciate the opportunity to discuss our sponsorship options with you. If you have any questions about how you can sponsor a FIKR scholarship or grant, please contact our Executive Director, Bilal Ali, at firstname.lastname@example.org.